Saturday, April 28, 2012

Not A Potter


It's been fun, going back to the 70's, looking up old friends, and reading my old diary. It's really something to see how life paths and choices showed up so early. It's also clear how some paths were NOT meant to be...

Here's a tiny diary story from the ceramics class I took in summer school, between junior high and high school. 


Wednesday, June 23, 10:05 PM (hot pink)
I’m making Mom what I call a “Thud Bell”! It’s made out of clay in three pieces and when it “rings” it thuds!

Wednesday, June 30, 10:10 PM (black)
I got my first project back in design structure and I really dig it, but I only got a C+ on it because (I think) he didn’t like it because it had that rough unfinished look.

Tuesday, July 6, 9:25 PM (blue)
In Design structure my bowl cracked.

Tuesday, July 27, 10:10 PM (olive green)
            Dear Diary
You know what makes me sick? The beautiful drape shape I made is missing. BOULDERDASH!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment